martes, 31 de enero de 2012

SECOND LIFE LEVEL 3 ENGLISH

Welcome visitor, In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 3. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.
SECOND LIFE
 Second Life I play almost every day. I like because it is dynamic, and i have friends from all over the world. Can i change my avatar and visual best positioning, have learned a little more English, to speak and write is very good. I like virtlantis: VIRTLANTIS is a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in Second Life. Join Tea Time!, a popular opportunity to practice your English language skills.

VIRTLANTIS




THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG 
DIEGO RINCON















































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario